13 dez 08- Breast cancer

Hi All,

Pls sent it to u love one.......!!!


Why breast cancer is usually found near the armpit?
>
> Why breast cancer is usually found near the armpit?
> October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.
>
> Some time ago, I attended a Breast Cancer Awareness seminar. I asked why the
> most common area for Breast Cancer was near the armpit. My question could
> not be answered at that time. This email was just sent to me, and I find it
> interesting that my question has been answered.
>
> I challenge you all to rethink your every day use of a product that could
> ultimately lead to a terminal illness. As of today, I will change my usage.
> A friend forwarded this to me.
>
> I showed it to a friend going through chemotherapy and she said she learned
> this fact in a support group recently.
>
> I just got information from a health seminar that I would like to share.
> The leading cause of breast cancer is the use of anti-perspirant.
>
> What? A concentration of toxins which leads to cell mutations, a.k.a.CANCER.
>
> Yes, ANTI-PERSPIRANT. Most of the products out there are an anti-perspirant
> /deodorant combination, so go home and check. Deodorant is fine,
> anti-perspirant is not.
>
> Here's why:- The human body has a few areas that it uses to purge toxins;
> behind the knees, behind the ears, groin area, and armpits. The toxins are
> purged in the form of perspiration. Anti-perspirant, as the name clearly
> indicates, prevents you from perspiring, thereby inhibiting the body from
> purging toxins from below the armpits.
>
> These toxins do not just magically disappear. Instead, the body deposits
> them in the lymph nodes below the arms since it cannot sweat them out.
> Nearly all breast cancer tumors occur in the upper outside quadrant of the
> breast area. This is precisely where the lymph nodes are located.
>
> Additionally, men are less likely (but not completely exempt) to develop
> breast cancer prompted by anti- perspirant usage because most of the
> anti-perspirant product is caught in their hair and is not directly applied
> to the skin.
>
> Women who apply anti-perspirant right after shaving increase the risk
> further because shaving causes almost imperceptible nicks in the skin which
> give the chemicals entrance into the body from the armpit area.
>
> PLEASE share this with anyone you care about.
>
> Breast cancer is becoming frighteningly common. This awareness may save
> lives.

so sesiapa yg gemar menggunakan pewangi ketiak tu..hati2....

No comments: